American Society of Dowsers Convention
Date: Wednesday, June 4 - Monday, June 9, 2014
Location: Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, Vermont
The 2014 National Convention: Discover Your Inner Wisdom Through Dowsing
The National Convention draws people from all walks of life, from across the country and around the world to learn, explore, and share a common interest in dowsing. Over 50 speakers and workshops, topics ranging from Dowsing to Sacred Geometry, Energy healing and the Paranormal. Browse the vendor area where you'll find something amazing for everyone: books, tools, crystals, DVDs and more!
Info and Registration: www.dowsers.org
About the American Society of Dowsers National Convention
The American Society of Dowsers National Convention is an unforgettable week where hundreds of dowsers and metaphysical practitioners come together for fun, education, and promotion of dowsing. With dozens of presentations, as well as dowsing schools, workshops, one-of-a-kind vendors, wellness practitioners, and two keynote evenings, the ASD National Convention is a life- changing event for its attendees.
The 54th Annual National Convention will be held on the beautiful campus of Lyndon State College in Lyndonville, Vermont, June 4 to 9, 2014. Lyndon State College offers full meals and lodging accommodations for our attendees, all at very reasonable prices. The small campus is easy to navigate and all buildings, including dining and lodging, are closely situated next to each other.
The 2014 Keynote Speaker is doctor and author of the bestselling book “The Emotion Code”, Dr. Bradley Nelson. He is the developer of the most advanced form of energy medicine on the planet. A holistic Chiropractic Physician and Medical Intuitive, Dr. Nelson is one of the world’s foremost experts in the emerging fields of Bioenergetic Medicine and Energy Psychology. His bestselling book, "The Emotion Code", is helping people all over the world to improve their lives by ridding themselves of their imbalancing emotional baggage.
The 2014 Keynote Dowser this year is Susan Collins, past President of the Canadian Society of Dowsers and is a full-time professional dowser who has presented at a variety of international and regional conferences in North America, the United Kingdom and the Middle East. Susan has a dynamic, global consulting practice offering remote and in-person services and is the author of a successful series of books on dowsing techniques.
The National Convention draws people from all walks of life, from across the country and around the world to learn, explore, and share a common interest in dowsing. Join Us!
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4: Pre-Convention Workshops - Workshops are intensive classes focusing on a specific dowsing or other metaphysical topic.
• Basic Dowsing School - This two-day, hands-on course will cover all aspects of dowsing: what is it; how it works; the ethics of dowsing; and the many levels of dowsing including on-site, distance, map dowsing, deviceless dowsing, and making changes.
• Water Dowsing Course - This two day instructional course focusing on all aspects of water dowsing. You will learn about water dowsing in the classroom and practice it in the field. ASD's water dowsers have located water across the country and around the world in a wide variety of locations for both residential and commercial purposes.
• Awakening is an Internal Process - This interactive workshop with Paxton Robey will use internatl tools learned in the workshop as well as their dowsing techniques to assist each other in taking the next steps along the path to awakening. Personal Insights and awakenings will be experienced which set the stage for life long growth.
• Dowsing & Magick - So Far, and Yet so Close - Through Dowsing we can tap into any vibration existing in the Universe. Wizards use some of these frequencies to communicate with higher sources to manifest their desires. Let's talk about common aspects of both systems. Workshop with Alicja Aratyn.
• Sacred Rocks, Tree Preaching, A Dynamic Meditation and Fox Walk followed by an evening Community Ceremonial Fire - Albie Barden and Bill Bonnell will combine and expand their presentations into an all day workshop to allow for an in depth involvement of all participants with the stones, tree preaching and the practices of Dynamic Meditation and Fox Walk. At the end of the day, after the evening meal, we will offer an opportunity to participate in a Community Ceremonial Fire that is open to all.
• Busby Pebbles and Beyond - The Busby Pebbles are a unique and most powerful system of charging simple stones, with the help of self made graphics. In this one-day seminar Frederico Marincola will show how to prepare the graphics and charge the stones and will also help students to develop a daily program for their own well being.
• Physical Mediumship - Communication with spirit comes in many forms. With dowsing, you use tools like a pendulum to connect and receive information vital to your project.
• Tuning the Energy Body - Tuning the Energy Body provides the student with easy to use protocols to remove energy drains and open additional energy channels.
• Labyrinths: Dowse them right "with a little help from our friends" - Marty Cain will teach her method of dowsing labyrinths to place them in harmony with all life. We will begin with the rudiments of dowsing if needed, answer questions about labyrinths including their current use, their possible marking material and need for upkeep.
• Development of the Intuition - Please note: This is a split day workshop, happening on Wed and Thurs afternoon. Intuition is the voice of our soul & it's also an aspect of planetary consciousness. This workshop with Mary Swaine and Bill Crswell will teach you how to develop & use your intuition.
ASD Bookstore and Vendors Open - The National Convention is proud to attract some of the country's most unique and eclectic vendors offering a variety of dowsing tools, books, wellness material, and other one-of-a-kind products. The vendor expo is open during the entire convention.
THURSDAY, JUNE 5: Pre-Convention Workshops
• Advanced Dowsing School - Will follow Terry Ross's Seven Levels of the development of the dowser and offer advice for each stage of progression. Following a very brief review of basic dowsing, advanced topics will include dowsing theory, programming, increasing accuracy and tips on all aspects of the dowsing quest or search. The focus will be on water dowsing and will include a field demonstration.
• The Intentional Effect - This protocol technique provides a powerful tool to address health issues as well as emotional, mental and spiritual blockages. We can use this new modality to identify & clear ourselves of detrimental information and programming which cause diseases, illnesses and chronic conditions from the soul level, energy field, ancestral lineage, as well as from the DNA, cells and the space between the cells!
• "Opening the Third Eye helps to bring individuals back to the Whole... to the Holy state of being fully human." - In this workshop, participants will experience the opening of their own third eye, and learn the technique so that they can perform it for others. Bring a pendulum and notebook to class.
• Huna Shamanism - Huna is a very powerful psychospiritual healing system. Learning and using Huna brings great clarity and increases insight and intuitive awareness. This Shamanic path increases connection to all things and brings heart unity.
• Egyptian Postures of Power- Egyptian Postures of Power is an ancient system of energy healing techniques that were used by the ancient Egyptians in order to maintain optimal health and vitality.
• Principles of Earth Healing - This workshop looks at some of the historical research into geobiology and geopathic stress and the use of geomancy methods to enhance crop yields; it includes practical demonstrations of earth acupuncture techniques and methods of empowering the land through dowsing and ceremony.
• The "New Human" You were meant to be - Learn about unseen helpers and how to connect with their guidance for the highest good of all. Come join us for some out-of-the-box thinking and doing!
• Shadow Issues, Limiting Beliefs and Judgements - Invest just half a day to identify and clear away self-sabotage, shadow issues, limiting beliefs or judgements that block or limit your good. Free yourself of long-standing issues, and tap into inner resources to flow, not struggle, to manifest your dreams!
Evening Events – Gongs with Faye Henry, Opening Ceremonies with White Eagle, Friday Speaker Introductions, & Refreshments
FRIDAY, JUNE 6: Convention Presentations Begin - Speakers present for 75 minutes on a wide variety of dowsing and related topics.
Wellness Corner Opens - Practitioners offer an extensive variety of services, including massage, reiki, polarity, readings and more.
Evening Event – Saturday Speaker Introducations, ASD Membership Meeting & Refreshments
SATURDAY, JUNE 7: Convention Presentations
Evening Event – Sunday Speaker Introductions, Keynote Presentation with Paxton Robey & Refreshments
SUNDAY, JUNE 8: Convention Presentations
Evening Event – Keynote Dowser with Raymon Grace, Closing Ceremonies with White Eagle & Refreshments
MONDAY, JUNE 9: Post-Convention Workshops - Workshops are intensive classes focusing on a specific dowsing or other metaphysical topic.
• Marconic "No Touch" Healing Certification - Attendees will be attuned to the new Pleiadian healing frequency of Marconics (New to the Planet in 2013) and Certificated in the acclaimed Marconic 'No-Touch' Protocol.
• Dowsing for Psychic Development - This intermediate / advanced workshop will help you detect and balance, past-life, other-dimensional, other-time and off-planet energies as well as your own subconscious and super-conscious energies.
• Harmonics of the Chakra System - In this workshop we will explore the chakra system and show how the human body is developed from the vibration of each of the 50 chakra petals to compose the entire body. This will increase the attendees knowledge of the human body as an energy system and why dowsing works.
• Relaxation Through Reflexology - In this hands on workshop, attendees will learn the different special techniques of Reflexology.
• Earth Acupuncture for Trees: Advancements in the 'French Coil' Technique - Learn techniques from dowsers, shamans, geomancers, and feng shui masters to communicate with tree spirits, assess the strength of a tree’s energy field, and sense energies with your hands.
• Intimacy, Sexuality and Relationships - We will learn about different types of relationships, hetero, homo, bi and polyamory. How to stay sexually active all your life and the benefits of a good sex life and how it helps our health and creativity. We will do exercises with each other and end with a special hand on heart connection with all in the class. Come with open heart.
• The Dance of Life - In this workshop Fearn Lickfield and Ivan McBeth will teach the main principles of Ecstatic Dance, and will share techniques and healthy attitudes to practice both during dance sessions, and also in everyday life, to expand our awareness, to influence the world about us, and to enjoy life to the full. We will be sharing, enjoying dance exercises, and will dance a full 1-hour Ecstatic Dance 'Wave'.
Accommodation & Meal Information - Provided by Lyndon State College
Download the Registration Form Here
Reservations for on-campus rooms and meals are available for the evening of Tuesday, June 4 through Tuesday, June 11. Checkout is by 6pm. Dormitory lodging on the Lyndon State College campus is affordable and widely available. Dorms are located on campus in walking distance to the dining hall and all event buildings. On-campus parking is located all around the campus, including by the dorms and all event buildings. The event coordination line at Lyndon State College is (802) 626-6267.
Per person per night lodging rates:
Two person room: $24
One person room: $28
One person room - Bole Residence Hall: $30
RV's (no services): $24
Lyndon State College also offers a meal plan for all Convention attendees. The college recently changed their dining hall management and the food is GREAT!
On-campus meal rates (Per person per day):
Breakfast, lunch, dinner - $35
Breakfast - $7
Lunch - $11
Dinner - $15
The event coordination line at Lyndon State College is (802) 626-6267 or email Charlotte.Porcelli@lyndonstate.edu.
About The American Society of Dowsers
The American Society of Dowsers is a nonprofit corporation founded in Vermont in 1961 to disseminate knowledge of dowsing (water witching, discovery of lost articles or persons, and related para-psychological phenomena), development of its skills, and recognition for its achievements.One purpose of ASD is to assemble all manner of dowsing theories, ideas, techniques, applications, instrumentation, experiences, etc. for study and evaluation. The society issues the quarterly journal the American Dowser, which present a representative cross-section of this highly diverse material.
Early registration discounts. www.dowsers.org.
American Society of Dowsers 2010 Basic Dowsing School Video
The Beginner Dowser Series
Read Greg Storozuk's installment series for the beginning dowser. For best dowsing success, read the columns in order, starting with number 1.
- Start at the Ground and Work Your Way Up
- The Dowsing State of Mind
- Preparing and Practicing the Dowsing Mindset
- Asking the Proper Questions
- Choosing a Dowsing Instrument
- Locating Practice Targets
- American Society of Dowsers, PO Box 24, Danville, VT 05828
- Phone: (802) 684-3417
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dowsers.org
- Apply to be a speaker, vendor or wellness practitioner: www.dowsers.org/conferences/national-convention
Popular searches for this Dowsing local guide
American Society of Dowsers
2014 American Society of Dowsers Conference