2 Thursdays, February 13 and 27
Mindfulness for Self-Care and Stress Reduction
Come to this two-part introductory series to:
- Develop an ability to pay non-judgmental awareness to the present moment, as well as experience a diversity of skills and practices to aid in this skill
- See the relevance and necessity for mindfulness (in its varied expressions), particularly as it relates to reducing stress and taking care of one’s self
- Through mindfulness practice, and integrating practices from the “Tree of contemplative practices”, learn to foster calm, better concentration, and more openness.
- Learn how to be kinder to ourselves and others, more confident, and less judgmental.
- Reflect on how to integrate mindfulness into our daily and weekly rituals.