How to build a successful holistic business, practitioner certification for sending chi “fa chi” healing, eye chi gong and private sessions, community classes with Teresa Yeung, generational qi gong master from Canada
The fastest way to have more Chi is to have a Master send you her/his Chi. —Grandmaster Wu
Master Teresa is kind and fun. She loves to send her Chi in every class generously.
Students working towards professionalism will be invited to join Master Teresa’s Live Online Training after the retreat.
4 Days, 3 Nights Intensive Training
It is extremely rare that a female becomes the successor of her master’s Chi Gong (qigong) lineage. Throughout the ages, the blessings and teachings of the master are only passed on to a worthy male student.
Beyond Traditional Chi Gong (Qigong)
Her philosophy is that a life of joy and abundance can be experienced when the emotional, psychological and physiological bodies are in balance. In her Pureland Qi GongⓇ, she raises consciousness, expands knowledge with new teachings to accelerate integrative healing of the physical, emotional and spiritual states. She is passionate about helping energy light practioners to build a successful holistic business.
Master Teresa Yeung is a vibrant, successful single Mother and business woman building her holistic business while raising up her 3 beautiful children 5, 6 and 11. She has over 23 years of experience training Qi Gong (chi gong) instructors, Fa Chi Si healers and building holistic practices. She is a dynamic, compassionate life teacher, healer, speaker, an internationally recognized generational master of Qi Gong, visionary, medical intuitive and 2 x #1 international bestselling award-winning author. She is the sole successor of Qi Gong Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage expanding Qi Gong to clear chakras and deep traumatic emotions.
Please write Master Teresa on any questions you have about her program: MT@PurelandQiGong.com
“We all know Master Teresa as a true master of Qigong, but in reality, she is something much more significant than that. She is a true master and teacher of life. The skills she harnesses and passes on to others can make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or one of joy.
“I am a martial artist and a platinum selling, #1 Billboard USA recording artist who lived through the darkness and volatile nature of the music industry. Like many others, I fell to the lowest of lows in a deep depression I never thought I could ever crawl out of. At one point I was on four different anti-anxiety and depression medications just to get out of bed in the morning.”
“However, these medications never bring you true joy and are merely a blanket over top of the root issue which flows through the body like poison. One day I decided that there was more to life than the misery I had become, so I decided to study the way of Qigong, Buddha and energy healing.”
“Although I have met many great masters along my journey, Master Teresa stands tall above all. The knowledge I have learned from her has been truly healing and has brought my mind, spirit and body back to life.”
“However, the most beautiful part of all is that I now get to share this knowledge with many of my own people and have had the pleasure of watching them heal. The most valuable life lesson I have learned is that it is NEVER too late to take back your life and clean yourself from the inside. Now, that is true power.”
30 Benefits From Practicing Master Teresa® Chi Gong
1. Organic and chemical free
2. De-stresses and makes you feel more joyful
3. Energizing and relaxing
4. Restores life force energy
5. Balances side effects of drugs
6. Improve vision: macular degeneration and glaucoma
7. Speedup healing from surgeries
8. Re-oxygenate the cells
9. Improve blood circulation
10. Improve the texture of skin e.g. fewer breakouts
11. Detoxifying and nourishing the organs
12. Relaxes the muscles and joints
13. Balance PH in the body
14. Reduce all kinds of pain from headaches, migraines, menstrual pain to inflammation
15. Raise testosterone for athletic performance
17. Balance endocrine system
18. Improve digestion e.g. colitis, IBS
19. Improve breathing and lung capacity e.g. asthma
20. Balance blood pressure e.g. increase or decrease blood pressure
21. Improve metabolism and burn carbs to lose weight
22. Improve metabolism and gain weight
23. Balance emotions and build confidence
24. Improve the quality of sleep
25. Balances the heart, liver, pancreas, lung, kidney and more
26. Improves focus, concentration, and endurance
27. Improve the health of terminal disease
28. Assist the healing of disease e.g. cancer
29. Body, mind, and spirit practice
30. Chi Gong raises DHEA
Eastover Estate & Retreat
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.