• Fengyang Tai Chi — Dr. Wu will guide you through all the individual Tai Chi movements and forms through high quality and detailed instructional videos. You will cultivate inner peace and calm through the slow movements of Tai Chi.
Read Dr. Wu’s article：Health Benefits of Tai Chi – Why 250 Million People in the World Practice Tai Chi Today?
• Fengyang Qi Gong — Learn to harness your inner energy for powerful healing purposes. You will learn how develop your Qi, and how to heal yourself and others with this powerful inner energy. Dr. Wu will guide you step by step via video.
• High End Healing Teas & Herbal Infusions — To accompany your knowledge of medicinal herbs & plants, you will learn about different kinds of teas which can be used for healing and how to use them. This includes herbal infusions & teas from the tea tree itself.
• In-Person and Zoom Classes for Qi Gong and Tai Chi with Ming Wu
• In-person Qi Gong classes held at Elizabeth Park next to the pond house near the Wu Healing Center, 45 South Main Street, W. Hartford, CT. Tuesday 9:30-10:30am and Saturday 8:00-9:00am
• Zoom classes: Wednesday 10:30-11:30 Qi Gong All Levels and Wednesday 11:30-12:30 Beginner Tai Chi
• Wu Healing Closed Group on Facebook
10 classes weekly that you can access anytime for complete daily self-healing support with a monthly membership fee. In addition to Ming Wu, teachers include Erik Harris, Wei Li, Rich Kevorkian Gina VanWingerden and Risa for a variety of healing resources. Click here to learn more about our online Qi Gong and self-healing class: Wu Healing Group
Online Level 1 & 2 Instructor Course
Online Certification in Fengyang Chinese Herbology
Online Fengyang Qi Gong International Instructor Program
Online Fengyang Tai Chi International Instructor Program
Fengyang Apprentice Program
Click here for more information about Wu Healing classes and certifications.
He has studied Qi Gong and Tai Chi in China and the U.S. for over 40 years. He has received authentic Yang Style Tai Chi instruction from his Sifu Grandmaster Gin Soon Chu, disciple of Yang Sau Chung. He has received Tong Ren Therapy Certification and traning with Master Tom Tam since 1994. Dr. Wu has been carefully instructing students in Qi Gong and Tai Chi in the U.S. for 30 years. He has dedicated his life to healing and teaching others how to live healthy lives, and remain present in the moment by practicing Chuang Tzu’s teachings.
We take your call 24/7 @ 860-310-5438 or text us @ 860-310-5438 to make an appointment to see one of our practitioners.
If you are suffering from any kind of disease or condition, our practitioners will be able to help you. You can visit our testimonials page to see real stories of the kind of healings some of our patients have experienced in the past.
Learn more about different services and classes we offer, here.
You can schedule an in person appointment in 45 South Main Street, Suite 100, West Hartford, CT, 76 Nason Street, Maynard, MA; 310 Baker Avenue, Suite 165, Concord, MA, or a long distance appointment.
1) In-Person and Zoom Classes for Qi Gong
2) Wu Healing Closed Group on Facebook
3) Levels 1&2 Online Fengyang Qi Gong and Tai Chi Instructor Course
4) Online Certification in Fengyang Chinese Herbology
5) Fengyang Qi Gong International Instructor Program
6) Fengyang Tai Chi International Instructor Program
7) Fengyang Apprentice Program