Fighting An Invisible Enemy In Our High-Tech World
How to gain EMF protection but enjoy your technology, too.
It’s hard to fight an enemy that is invisible. In fact, it’s hard to believe that something could have an adversarial effect on you if you can’t even see it! This is a huge challenge in our high-tech world today, as we are getting hit with nearly 300,000 detrimental frequencies per minute…but we can’t see them!
What this means is that many people suffer from headaches, fatigue, exhaustion, allergies, cancer, and other immune system disorders, depression, irritability and stress, and think that it’s just a normal part of everyday life. This is far from the truth. A huge portion of these problems are directly related to our bodies getting bombarded with electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and frequencies from our computers, WiFi, smart phones, smart meters, broadcasts from TV and radio satellites, HD TV, GPS, Homeland Security satellites, and microwave and cell phone towers.
Anything electric, electronic, or battery-powered creates an unnatural energy field that weakens or damages the human energy field upon contact. When you sit with the remote control on your lap, carry your cell phone in your pocket, sleep next to your electric alarm clock or under your electric blanket, or watch a movie on your computer you are putting yourself in harm’s way. You are exposing yourself to unnatural, life-draining fields and frequencies, which, over time, have a damaging effect on you at all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual.
However, because you can’t see the frequencies, the tendency is to ignore any possibility that they may be harmful to you, much like the old adage “ignorance is bliss.” Unfortunately, this isn’t the case. Notice if you are turning to more caffeine, sugary drinks or foods, or even more alcohol or drugs to escape from the unpleasant reality of feeling depleted or not well. We often engage in these behaviors to overcome the fatigue and exhaustion we’re feeling, without realizing what the true culprit is. In fact, no one can identify the source of his or her discomfort or ill being because it’s invisible!
So what will it take for you to acknowledge that something you are unable to perceive could be making you feel depressed, anxious, or stressed? Or creating your allergies or other symptoms of a weakened immune system? Sometimes you have to hit a wall for you to make a decision to explore other options. Or, maybe you’re ready to wake up now and see what you could do to change your lifestyle and improve your health.
Minimize EMF Damage While Still Enjoying Technology
You can’t really avoid all the frequencies as they are an integral part of our world today, but short of finding a deserted island and moving there, here are a few things you can do to ameliorate your situation. Some may not seem so practical, as no one wants to give up their technology, but you may consider some of these suggestions as ways to protect your mind, body, and spirit from the ongoing deleterious effects of exposure to all the high-tech frequencies and create greater peace and harmony in your life.
1. Turn off your computer at night. Some experts say that it’s better for your computer to leave it on. However, it’s much better for your health and well being to turn it off. When you leave it on, it continually fills your space with negative energies both from the computer’s EMF emissions, as well as the electrical field it produces. Simply turn it off at night.
2. Turn off your WiFi when you’re not using it. Most people keep their wireless Internet connection on 24/7. This also fills your space continuously with life-damaging frequencies, lowering the life force in your space by about 80-85%. This makes your space (whether it’s your home or office) feel dead and drains the life force out of you as well. You might also want to discuss this with your neighbors, as their WiFi signals often broadcast through your home or apartment.
3. Limit your computer use to 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of rest. This will allow your body to recoup to some degree before you put yourself back into the heavy electromagnetic field that computers emit. It will also allow you to rest your eyes, which get worn out staring at a digital (not analog) computer screen. (The brain functions in an analog mode and digitized information is harder to process by the eyes as well as the brain.)
4. Avoid frequent cell phone use. Cell phones heat up the brain and create major disturbances in its normal functioning. If you have the cell phone up to your head a good deal of time, it doesn’t give the brain a chance to heal and normalize itself. The greater the cell phone usage, the greater the risk. Don’t give up your landline! Although landlines also pose challenges with the magnet in the earpiece, plus whatever energies are coming from the technology your particular phone uses, they are preferable to cell phone frequencies.
5. Find a way to carry your cell phone that’s not on your body. Some men carry their cell phones in their breast pocket, right next to the heart, or even in their pants pockets. This is highly unadvisable. Your body and energy field are getting disrupted constantly by both the EMFs generated by your phone and the battery inside the phone. You may not feel the effects from day to day, but long-term this weakens the pineal and pituitary glands, which rule the body’s sleep, brain and aging functions. Many people in our world today are experiencing sleeping problems, as well as additional challenges to their brains; the rate of Alzheimer’s disease has skyrocketed. Have you ever noticed how many more men are bald or balding these days, and at a much younger age than in past generations?
6. Avoid wearing a Bluetooth earpiece. Wearing one of these is probably one of the most energetically abusive things you could do to yourself. You not only have the cell phone frequencies being broadcast to you while the device is parked next to your brain, but the piece also contains a battery in it — stationed right next to your brain. If you have to use one, use it only in an emergency and not all daylong.
7. Avoid using a GPS system in your car or on your person. Although helpful to find your way around, being near a GPS system (often in your cell phone as well) surrounds you with additional damaging frequencies that are cumulatively hazardous over time to both your physical and subtle bodies. Keep a map in your car or get directions to your location before setting out.
Although we live in a world of incredible convenience and instant communication, there is a huge downside to being bombarded by so many unnatural electric and electromagnetic fields and frequencies. The first step is a willingness to open your mind to this reality and letting go of the belief that the ills you experience are a “normal part” of life. Once you allow yourself to become aware of the invisible enemy that is quietly diminishing your life force and well being, you are in a better position to take action and find solutions that can help you emerge as the victor rather than the victim.
Phyllis Light, Ph.D., is an author, expert in telepathic healing, pioneer in subtle energy protection, and creator of Rejuvenizers® — protective and healing devices designed to combat the ills of life in a high-tech world. She has spent over 35 years researching how to heal, repair and normalize the physical and subtle bodies in order to bring greater health, well-being, and spiritual awareness to all people. For more information contact (512) 301-2999 or www.lighthealing.com.
How Homeopathic Plant Remedies Reduce Stress
Where Mindfulness Meets Technology